Beacon Square believes in giving residents the opportunity to live comfortably while being engaged in their daily activities with the sense of security that our staff is knowledgeable and available to support them and care for their needs.
Guided by our Beacon of Light program, Assisted Living residents benefit from a variety of classes, activities, parties, events, and outings that suit their individual interests, goals and desires. These activities give our residents the opportunity to master new skills, enjoy old hobbies, form new friendships, and continue to live a full and rich life.
Our Assisted Living Residents enjoy the following services & amenities:
- Beautifully designed private or companion suites.
- Fine Dining complete with adaptive utensils provided by a staff that understands individual mealtime habits and preferences.
- Around the clock snacks and beverages are available to suit the needs of individual eating patterns.
- Individualized care and service plans that are structured to service our residents as their age and conditions change
- Life enrichment opportunities, classes, and social programs available in our in-house chapel, multiple community rooms, theater, and interactive gardens.
- 24-hour trained care team for personal assistance.
- In-house spa with massage, therapy, and beautification services available.
- Weekly housekeeping, personal laundry & linen services.
- Planned outings to enjoy the greater community, with transportation and care assistance staff.
- Emergency call system complete with personal locator pendants.
- Motion monitoring for enhanced resident care